Favorites

Lenmeo's 5-star-favorites book montage

Ghostland
Thirteen Reasons Why
Mockingjay
Divergent
Before I Fall
Delirium
Room
Matched
Crescendo
Hush, Hush
The Dark and Hollow Places
The Sky Is Everywhere
Stolen: A letter to my captor
The Maze Runner
If I Stay
The Lightning Thief
My Sister's Keeper
The Love We Share Without Knowing
The Forest of Hands and Teeth
A Perfect Darkness


After the Book's Favorite Books »
}

Lenmeo's Best Loved Quotables

Can't Find What You Are Looking For? See If It Is Hiding In Here Somewhere (-:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Audio books

Ok, I have a confession to make.  I am addicted to audio books.  As I read Across the Universe, I finished 3 audio books as well.  I will not be giving long reviews of them but I did want to let you know what I thought super quick. 


  The Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi 

This book was interesting because the main protagonist was male.  The scenery was very believable as well as the characters and story line.  I give it 4 out of 5 stars.  Check it out. 


Wings  Wings by Aprilynne Pike

This story was very quickly done.  The story moved much too quickly for my taste.  There was a lack of details in areas that I wish there was more and too much details in other areas.  My 11 year old on the other hand was intrigued by this story.  I give this 3 1/2 out of 5 stars.

Spells  Spells by Aprilynne Pike

I am giving this book the exact same review as above.  The only exception will be that I drop it down to 3 out of 5 stars.  I do this only because I didn't notice much of a difference with the characters between books.  Usually the characters grow and expand and I just felt like they did not do that here.  The main change was the scenery.  Again, my 11 year old enjoyed this story, I just did not feel it.

Lenmeo
After the Book






 

.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BlogWithIntegrity.com
Parajunkee Design